Handmade Botanical Smoke Sticks
Inspired by the traditional smudging rituals of native American Indians, our botanical smoke sticks are intended to clear the energy from your space and bring you a sense of positivity as our fragrant botanicals gently smoke and waft throughout. At the core of our smoke sticks is Palo Santo signifying cleansing and healing. Smudging itself is a sacred ritual, we recommend you follow your own intuition when burning our botanical smoke sticks and have shared a few tips below to get your started.
- Before you start, decide on your intention, it could be something simple like soothing, energising or even a phrase or mantra that resonates with you at this time.
- Have a heatproof dish to hand to place your smoke stick into as it smokes.
- Light either end of your stick, burn for a few seconds and then blow any flames out to allow the botanicals to smoke. You may need to relight your stick and you can stubb the stick out and save some for another time.
- Be careful if you have smoke alarms to not set them off. Open doors and windows if you need to.
- You can carry your stick in the dish and waft the smoke to all corners of your space.
- Never leave your smoke stick unattended whilst burning and allow your positive intention to recite over in your mind.
- The smoke stick is approximately 10cm - 15cm long.
- Made with ethically sourced natural materials.
Need something extra?
If you require something more tailored then we would love to hear from you. Please give us a call and we will do our very best to help.