It is called the Castle Pot since it is inspired by a pot made at the royal castle of Fredensborg, Copenhagen in 1860. Over time, production moved to smaller potters in Copenhagen, where it was made until plastic pots began to grow in popularity in the 1960s. They are made in a small village near Lucca in Tuscany.
- Small measures: 13cm (11cm inner diameter) x 12cm (including the saucer)
- Medium measures : 15cm (innner 14cm) x 14cm (including the saucer)
- Large measures : 19cm (inner 18cm) x 17cm (including the saucer)
- Extra Large measures : 23cm (inner 20cm) x 19cm (including the saucer)
- XXL measures : 31cm (inner 28cm) x 26cm (including the saucer)
- Saucer is included
- Plant is not included